Information about Grey Hair
We Have to Know about the Grey Hair
- Gray Hair Is Typically A Result Of Natural Aging.
Could Be Dangerous, If The Answer Is YES For Any One Of The Following Questions
Causes of Grey Hair
- Some People Start Graying In Their 30s And Some Not Until Their 60s.
- Genetics Likely Play A Strong Role In Graying.
Do’s And Don’ts of Grey Hair
Signs & Symptoms of Grey Hair
- Alopecia Areata. This Condition Causes The Thicker, Darker Hairs To Stop Growing Before It Affects The Growth Of Gray Hairs — Giving The Impression Of Graying Overnight.
- Alopecia Areata Eventually Causes Roundish Patches Of Hair Loss Or Complete Loss Of Hair On The Head Or Body. Its Cause Isn’t Known.
Medical Advice for Grey Hair
- For Cosmetic Purposes
Risk Factors of Grey Hair
- Diabetes, Hypertension, and Smoking
Treatment for Grey Hair
- No Specific Treatment For Most Of The Cases
- Hair Dyeing