Home Remedies for Bone Fracture
- Eat half pineapple every day until it’s completely healed. It contains Bromelain, an enzyme that helps to reduce swelling and inflammation. Do not eat canned or processed pineapples. If you don’t like fresh pineapple, take the supplement Bromelain. It has the same effect as pineapple.
- Vitamin C, improves the formation of collagen (which is a protein which strengths bone and connective tissue)
- Zinc and copper play a crucial role in mineral absorption as well. Copper supplements are required only if zinc is used for a period of more than a month. Other key nutrients include Vitamin B6, silicon and folic acid
- It is very important to regain Bone Strength as soon as possible to avoid future injuries and to insure a solid bone fusion. we recommend that you take this.
- Do not eat red meat, and avoid drinking colas and all products containing caffeine.
- Avoid eating foods with preservatives; they contain Phosphorous which can lead to bone loss. 7. Take Boron, is important for the health and healing of the bone.
- Take Calcium + Magnesium + Potassium. They are essential to repair bone damage and to maintain a good muscle and heart condition.
- Take Zinc, helps repair tissue damage.