Skip to content
There are two types of Diabetes symptoms. Which include:
Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
- Frequent urination
- Excessive thirst
- Extreme hunger
- Unusual weight loss
- Increased fatigue
- Blurry vision
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
- Blurry vision
- Cuts or sores that are slow to heal
- Itchy skin, yeast infections
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Need to urinate often
- Leg pain
Tips to Coping with Diabetes
- Exercise regularly. It has been shown that people who exercise regularly are 50% less likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes. If you have diabetes, it is still important to stay active, but make sure you take into consideration the type of physical activity you choose and how it will affect you. Overly strenuous activities may lead to sudden low blood sugar levels and should therefore be avoided.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as foods containing whole grains, which contain Vitamin B and chromium.
- If you are overweight, loose it! Obesity is one of the major risk factors in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Managing diabetes starts with eating healthy. Reduce your intake of refined and processed foods containing high fat and sugar levels.
- Monitoring your glucose levels is important so try adopting regular testing as a daily habit as soon as possible.
Home Remedies For Diabetes
- Take Alpha lipoic acid It helps to control sugar level in the blood. Alpha lipoic acid is considered among the elite, multipurpose antioxidants. Ritus made up of Ragi, Ragi soups, Ragi balls, Ragi in milk can be used. Raghi used in any form is beneficial in Diabetes.
- Eating a cup of home made Curd helps to slow down the progression of Diabetes. induced by high fructose administration.
- Taking Bitter gourd ( Kerela) Juice or bitter gourd in any form helps to control Diabetes.
- Blackv berries (Jamun) seeds powdered and taken regularly and also eating Black berries helps to control Diabetes.
- pieces of stem chopped from Red kino tree ( Honne) boiled in water, filtered and this decoction taken helps to control Diabetes.
- Chewing few leaves of Sweet neem ( Curry patta) everyday morning also helps to reduced Diabetes.
- Eating a Indian gooseberry ( Amla) everyday helps in reducing Diabetes.
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder with Turmeric powder taken in the empty stomach also helps to reduce Diabetes.
- Dip Fenugreek (Menthi) seeds overnight, eat them in the empty stomach in the morning or use fresh frenugreek leaves in cooking which cures Diabetes.
- Drinking Lemon water in the morning helps in reducing Diabetes.
- Beal fruit taken in any form is also help in redcuing Diabetes.
- Salted Buttermilk ( Chach ) take in the morning helps to reduces Diabetes.
- Take 400 mcg. a day of chromium picolinate makes insulin more efficient helping keep sugar level low. Chromium maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization and can be helpful for people with diabetes and/or hypoglycemia.
- Take Garlic in capsules it helps circulation and regulates sugar level.
- 500 mg of L-glutamine and taurine a day to reduce sugar cravings and to help release insulin.
- Huckleberry promotes the production of insulin.
- A tea made with kidney beans, white beans, navy beans, lima beans, and northern beans removes toxins from the pancreas.