Skip to content
Home Remedies for Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vitamin A and carotenoid are needed to keep healthy eyes and to improve night vision.
- Take Ginkgo Biloba to increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the eye and to clear toxins. It is very helpful in retinopathy.
- Bilberry strengthens and protects veins and blood vessels, protects the retina, reduces pressure in glaucoma and damage caused by diabetic retinopathy.
- Grape seed extract contains procyanidins which strengthens retinal capillaries and prevents clots or bleeding, provides vital nutrients, increases night vision and slows eye aging. It also prevents and treats retinopathy and arteriosclerosis in the eye.
- Eat spinach and take Lutein or spinach extract. They contain carotenoid needed for retina and eye tissue and sometimes reverses many eye conditions.
- We recommend that you check Diabetes for important herbs and nutrients needed for diabetes and to prevent diabetic retinopathy.