Skip to content
Home Remedies For Flatulence
- Mix 1/2 tsp of dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a pinch of rock salt in a cup of warm water. Drink this concoction to get relief from gas.
- Mix 2 tsp of brandy with a cup of warm water and drink this before going to bed.
- Chew on some fresh ginger slices that are soaked in lime juice after meals.
- A drop of dill oil in a tsp of honey taken immediately after a meal should be of great help.
- Dry grind 1 tsp of pepper, 1 tsp of dry ginger and 1 tsp of green cardamom seeds. Add 1/2 tsp of this mixture to water and drink after 1 hour after meal.
- Chewing peppermint after a meal does a lot more than just freshening your breath. Peppermint contains menthol that soothes the digestive muscles. It helps in treating flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain that accompanies gas. Peppermint oil combined with caraway oil has been used since ages to treat abdominal discomfort caused by flatulence.Consume papaya as pineapple fresh contain enzymes that help digestion and prevent complete flatulence
- Remove the beans by gas teaspoon ginger powder to be added to cold water to cover dry beans. Is boiled and then allowed to rest for an hour, strained, rinsed and then cook beans with fresh water. 8. At each meal, sipping juice lemon diluted or a mixture of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two of honey in a glass of water.
- Mustard seeds take two with a glass of water before breakfast and then go up the amount of seeds to reach 12 per hour. Once the gases are under control, the number of seeds can be reduced gradually to take one or two a day.
- To relieve an attack of pain caused by gas, cover the abdomen with a hot water bottle.
- Apply to the abdomen a towel soaked in a mixture of brandy with hot water and a pinch of salt. This remedy also relieves stomach pain caused by flatulence.
- Herbal tea and cardamom, chamomile, cinnamon or cloves to stimulate digestion, reduce the bacteria that cause putrefaction and improving intestinal mobility.
- Take, after dinner, a cup of tea made with a quart of boiling water and sugar, about 10 grams of fennel seeds.
- Place 1 teaspoon of oregano and lemon verbena in a cup of water is boiling. Cover and let sit for about 6 minutes. Take after meals and there is no need to add sugar because the taste is very nice.