Home Remedies For Hair Loss
- Take Vitamins A, B6, B12, Folic acid, biotin, and Vitamin C.
- Take Silica in capsules one a day, makes hair stronger and thicker. Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss Problem
- Apply coconut oil and wait for 1 hour and take headbath. which will helps to prevent hair loss.
- Don’t comb your hair after taking head bath, wait till your hair gets dry. So that you will not loose any hair.
- Apply Cocunut milk to your hair and wash after some time helps to prevent hair loss.
- Apply egg yolk and massage slowly to hair and wait for an hour and wash it.
- Hibiscus leaves for hair
- Apply Hibiscus plant leaves paste to hair and wait for half an hour and wash it.
- Hibiscus flower powder mix with rose water and make it as a paste and apply it to roots of the hair and wait for 30 mins and wash it.
- Egg yolk for traction alopecia
- Mix egg yolk with henna and apply to hair and wash it when it becomes dry.
- Eat protinized food to prevent hair loss. As eating of rich protinized foods not only helps to stop hair loss, but also helps in the growth of healthy hair.
- Eat as much as green leafy vegetables to stop hair loss.
- Dry-up the Holy Basil (Tulsi) leaves and neem leaves, and make it as a powder and add some water to it and make it as a paste. Apply this paste to hair and wait for 1 hour and wash it.
- Don’t use soaps or shampoo for head bath. Daily morning having a head bath with cold water helps to improve blood circulation in the head and also helps in giving the proteins to scalp, which resulted good hair growth, strong black hair and stops hair loss problem. This is very natural hair treatment.
- Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow.
- To improve blood circulation to the scalp take Ginkgo Biloba.
- Take Saw Palmetto, this herb unblocks hair follicles and heals the prostate (like the drug found in Rogaine) decreasing residues of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the scalp. It is 3 times more effective then Proscar in healing the prostate. It may be 3 times better then Rogaine
- Nettles can be used locally or internally to prevent baldness and stimulate hair growth, it contains high amounts of silica.
- Use locally Rosemary oil to stimulate hair growth. Improves oxygen delivery to the follicles.
- Neem has been used in ayurveda for hundreds of years to help hair growth. Thickens hair, heals follicles and it cleans the scalp.
- Horsetail contains silica therefore promoting hair growth.
- A Chinese herb called Fo-Ti , restores hair color and hinders production of DHT, stops hair loss and thinning hair and encourages hair growth and causes hair loss.
- Mix 1 tsp. of cayenne.
- 1 tsp. of yucca root.
- 2 cups of boiling water.
Let it sit for 30 minutes apply this topical solution on the scalp to promote blood circulation to the area and help with hair loss.
- Pygeum works in the same way Saw palmetto does, reducing DHT in the scalp and thus promoting hair growth.
- Avoid drugs such as Rogaine and Propecia, they have side effects, and although they are allowed to advertise that they re grow hair, only a small percentage of people see acceptable results, besides, they must be use for the rest of your life, as soon as you stop, the hair loss resumes, and some people have reported loss of hair at a higher pace then before the treatment started.
- Use shampoos and conditioners containing silica and biotin extracts.
- Avoid hair sprays and gels.
- Do not brush your hair too much.
- When towel drying your hair, don’t rub instead pat your hair dry gently.
Rosemary Hair Oil
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary essential oil. 1/2 tsp. jojoba oil. Mix ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Apply on the scalp a leave it for a few hours before washing it off.
- 1 cup aloe vera gel.
- 4 tbs. apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tbs. nettle tincture.
- 1/2 tsp. vitamin E oil.
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary essential oil.
Mix ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Apply a small amount on the scalp once a day.