Skip to content
Home Remedies For Headache
- Coenzyme Q10 plus Coenzyme A Improves tissue oxygenation.
- Calcium and magnesium are Minerals that help to alleviate muscular tension. Use chelated forms. Deficiency may be a cause of migraines. Relaxes muscles and blood vessels. Take 1,000 mg daily.
- sulfate is a natural alternative to aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Cayenne thins the blood, which reduces pain and allows beneficial blood flow.
- Chamomile relaxes muscles and soothes tension.
- Ginkgo biloba extract improves circulation to the brain, and may be helpful for certain types of headache.
- Guarana can alleviate cluster headaches. Taking Steam containing Eucalyptus oil drops or decongestant vaporizing ointments like Vicks vaporub, Sensor or only steam helps to get rid of headache due to cold congestion or sinus problems.
- Applying Eucalyptus oil on the forehead also helps to relieve headache due to cold.
- Equal quantities of Cumin seeds (Jeera), Black pepper (Kali mirch), Coriander seeds (Dhania), Dry ginger (Sonth) powdered. A spoon of this powder boiled in water with Jaggery (Gur) and taken before sleep helps to get relief from head ache due to cold.
- Eating a Apple everyday with salt helps to overcome headache.
- Cinnamon (Dalchini) grinded with Lemon juice applied on the forehead helps to get relief from head ache.
- Dry Coconut chewed with Sugar candy (Mishri) helps to get relief from headache.
- Applying Castor oil (Erand ka teil) or Gingery oil (Til oil) or Coconut oil (Nariyal) on the center of the head helps to get relief from head ache.
- Tamarind (Imli) mixed in water with Jaggery (Gur), filtered and taken twice a day helps to overcome headache which comes because of heat.
- Use a homeopathic remedy suitable for the particular headache symptoms you are experiencing. Belladonna helps with sudden, severe pain that is worse on the right side ,of the body. Natrum muriaticum is recommended for tension headaches and periodic headaches. Sanguinaria is good for pain that is sharp and splitting. Arsenicum album, kali bichrornium, Mecurius solubilis, and Pulsatilla all encourage drainage of the sinuses.