Skip to content
Home Remedies For Heartburn
- Papaya chewable tablets can be purchase in health stores and they are helpful reducing heartburn. 2. Drink Aloe Vera juice to heal the intestinal tract.
- Drink Chamomile tea after meals to relieve esophageal irritation.
- Doctors are using Licorice to treat heartburn and stomach and esophagus ulcers. Encyclopedia of Home remedies for better life Author: Dr Izharul Hasan Page 185
- Drink a large glass of water at the first sign of heartburn, if the symptoms are not too strong this will help.
- Make a juice using raw potatoes. Wash the potato very well do not peel it, just place it in the juicer, mix it with some other juice for taste and drink immediately after juicing.
- Mr. Lagadyn; a Fifteen year heartburn and acid reflux sufferer cures himself in less than a week and throws away all of his drugs. Boil peppermint leaves in a bowl of water for 4-6 minutes and strain the leave. Add honey to taste and take a sip of peppermint tea slowly.
- Eat fresh Papaya or drink Papaya juice as Papaya is a natural heartburn remedy.
- Bananas act as a natural antacid in the body easing heartburn.
- Fennel seed is an aromatic herb that helps in digestive conditions through its compound ‘Anethole. Chew them half a tea spoon slowly after your meals.
- Gradually suck a single piece of clove in mouth after meals.