Skip to content
Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
- The effective home remedy for hemorrhoids or piles is to Boil 20g of sesame seeds in 500 ml of water and drink it.
- It is beneficiary to take the doses of 60-90 ml of white radish juice with a pinch of salt.
- The very simple and effective home remedy for hemorrhoids is to make a paste of wellgrounded radish with milk and apply over inflamed piles to get relief from pain and swelling.
- A cup of milk boiled with mashed banana and taken thrice a day is also beneficial for Hemorrhoids.
- Make a fine paste of cumin seeds powder with water and apply to the affected areas to reduce pain. This is one of the simple and effective hemorrhoids treatment.
- Cold compress applied to the rectal area for about an hour before going to bed at night is also beneficial for Hemorrhoids to calm down.
- A cup of milk boiled with mashed banana and taken thrice a day is also.
- Take 3 to 4 Neem leaves with water to get relief from Piles.Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the anus, relieves pain and soothes the burning sensation.
- Use Bayberry, goldenseal root, myrrh, and white oak in a salve form to relieve pain in the hemorrhoids.
- Brew a strong, warm tea using Lady’s mantle ( yarrow ), and apply to the hemorrhoids with a cotton ball several times a day or as required
- Apply Witch hazel with a sterile cotton pad, 3 times daily to shrink the swollen veins.
- Take Buck thorn bark, collinsonia root, parsley, red grape vine leaves or stone root either in capsules or tea form. They are also good for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- To keep the bowels clean use Cayenne (capsicum ) or garlic enemas. They relieve pain caused by hemorrhoids.