Home Remedies For Insect Bite – Bee Sting
- Remove the stinger. Do Not squeeze it this will inject more of the venom in the patient.
- Clean the area.
- CrushPlantain leaves extracting the juice and applying it on de injured area.
- Insect bite home remedy – Apply toothpaste on the sting.
- A homeopathic remedy that can be very helpful is Apis Mallifica, 30x it reduces inflammation and pain, burning and stinging.
- A homeopathic remedy called Cantharis 30c is good for bee or wasp stings.
- A homepathic remedy called Carbolicum acidum30c is used in more severe allergic reactions of bee stings or black widow spider bites.
- A homeopathic remedy called urtica urens 30c is good for itching, burning and pain.
- Insect bite lotion.
- 1 tsp. lavender essential oil.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Mix the ingredients and apply it directly on the injury. Do not use around eyes.
- Lavender stops itching and reduces swelling.
- Extra strength sting poultice.
- 1 tbsp. echinacea root tincture.
- 1 tbsp. distilled water.
- 1/8 tsp. lavender essential oil.
- 1 tbsp. bentonite clay.
Mix the echinacea, water and lavender. Add liquid slowly to the clay while stirring. Once mixed, the resulting paste should stick to the skin. Apply on the injured area. Store the poultice in a tight lid container, if it does dry out add water until moisten enough to stick to the skin.