Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure
Generally low blood pressure is not a disease, but this will happened due to the effect of other diseases are in your body. So no need to worry on low blood pressure, if you could have taken the given home remedies, then you can easily get rid of this ailment.
Tips to control Low Blood Pressure
- By chanting “OM” daily helps in control of low blood pressure.
- Drinking of sharbat, which is made with the help of lemon salt. Home Remedies
- Drinking Beetroot Juice every day helps to control Low blood pressure.
- Chewing 4-5 Basil leaves (Tulsi) with a spoon of honey in the morning helps to control low blood pressure.
- Dip 5-10 Raisins (Kishmish) overnight in water. Eat Raisins with water in the morning which helps to control Low blood pressure.
- Dip 10 Almonds (Badam) in water overnight, remove the skin in the morning. Eat these almonds empty stomach which helps to control Low blood pressure.
- Mint (Pudina) juice helps in controlling blood pressure. Drinking Mint juice regularly helps to cure Low blood pressure problem.
- Tulsi juice mixed with honey could be taken.