Skip to content
Home Remedies for Tinnitus
- Take 300 mg. a day of Coenzyme Q10 This powerful antioxidant is crucial in the effectiveness of the immune system and the circulation to the ears.
- Bayberry bark, burdock root, goldenseal, hawthorn leaf and flower, and myrrh gum purify the blood and counteract infection.
- Ginkgo biloba helps to reduce dizziness and improve hearing loss related to reduced blood flow to the ears.
- Eat fresh pineapple frequently to reduce inflammation.
- Include in your diet plenty of garlic, kelp and sea vegetable.
- For ringing in the ears, mix 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of glycerin in 1 pint of warm water. Use a nasal spray bottle to spray each nostril with the solution until it begins to drain into the back of the throat. Spray the throat with the mixture as well. Do this three times a day.
- If tinnitus is due to loud noise then wearing a mask could help. Sometimes tinnitus may be a symptom of some other medical problem; in such case, the underlying condition must be treated first. Reducing your stress level will also decrease tinnitus, therefore breathe deeply. Put 20 to 40 mg of extract of the Maidenhair tree or Ginkgo biloba into your ears for four to six weeks. This will dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow to the ears.