Skip to content
Home Remedies For Tobacco Dependency Quit Smoking
- Take 200 mg. twice a day of coenzyme Q10 this is a powerful antioxidant that protects the lungs, the heart and increases oxygen to the brain.
- Take grape seed extract to repair lung damage.
- Smoking breaks down vitamin C therefore it is very important to take 5,000-20,000 mg. of vitamin C a day.
- Vitamin E is a very important antioxidant needed to repair cell damage cause by smoke.
- Vitamin A helps repair the mucus membranes which are damaged by smoking.
- For cravings take cayenne desensitizes the respiratory linings to tobacco and chemical irritants. It’s an antioxidant that stabilizes lung membranes preventing damage. The warm peppery taste reduces cigarette cravings.
- Ginger and lobelia prevent nausea and helps quitting reduces anxiety ginger produces perspiration which helps to shed toxins generated from smoking.
- Lobelia Relieves withdrawal, including irritability, hunger, poor concentration. It contains alkaloids similar to those in nicotine, occupies same brain receptor sites and exerts nicotine like effects without the damage that nicotine causes, this reduces cravings, and creates aversion.
- Oats reduce or eliminate tobacco cravings, also, they reduce number of cigarettes desired even in those people not trying to quit.