Skip to content
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
- Eat a balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, whole grain foods, seeds, nuts, and legumes.
- Drink plenty of fluid every day. This help to keep the skin hydrated and to flush away toxins.
- Obtain fatty acids from cold-pressed vegetable oils.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and cigarettes, they dry the skin encouraging the development of wrinkles. Also, the smoking habit uses the lips muscles hundreds of times a day, which contributes wrinkling.
- Always protect your skin from the sun applying a sunscreen whit a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 to all exposed areas of the skin.
- Avoid alcohol-basedoducts. Use hazel or an herbal/ floral water instead.
- Avoid using harsh soaps or solid cleansing creams, instead, use natural oils such as avocado oil to remove dirt and makeup.
- Do not apply heavy oils around the eye area before going to bed, it may cause the eye to be puffy in the morning.