Homemade Remedies for Whitening Teeth
- Make a paste by mixing
- 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
Place the mixture in a small bowl. The thickness of the paste should be consistent as the typical thickness of toothpaste. For a better taste, add a bit of mint or just a scoop of toothpaste can be combined with the home-made paste for whitening teeth.
- Now, how is this home-made whitening teeth remedy reused?
- Apply with a toothbrush and leave the mixture on your teeth for at a couple of minutes. You should avoid swallowing the paste. If this happens, just drink lots of water. Use only once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth really with regular tooth paste. Then pour some extra virgin olive oil on a white wash cloth and scrub your teeth for incredible results
- Make a paste of few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of common baking soda. Apply this to your teeth and massage gently as if brushing. This helps to remove the stain from the teeth.
- Rub your teeth with the inside of orange peels. Orange peels have a mild compound that has been shown to whiten teeth which removes stains from teeth without damaging the enamel.