Information about Knee Pain
We Have to know about Knee Pain
- Knee Pain Is A Common Reason That People Visit Their Doctors’ Offices Or The Emergency Room. Often, Knee Pain Is The Result Of An Injury, Such As A Ruptured Ligament Or Torn Cartilage. But Some Medical Conditions Can Also Bring You To Your Knees, Including Arthritis, Gout, And Infections.
- Could Be Dangerous, If The Answer Is Yes For Any One Of The Following Questions
- Pain The Knee Joint?
- Difficulty In Walking
Causes of Knee Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Injuries.
- Tendon Injuries
- Hyperextended Knee.
- Dislocated Kneecap.
Do’s And Don’ts of Knee Pain
- Give Rest To The Affected Knee Particularly If The Pain Followed In Injury
- Immobilize The Injurious Part
Signs & Symptoms of Knee Pain
- Swelling And Stiffness.
- Redness And Warmth To The Touch.
- Weakness Or Instability.
- Popping Or Crunching Noises.
- Inability To Fully Straighten The Knee.
Medical Advice of Knee Pain
- If The Pain Follows An Injury
- If There Is Persisting Pain For More Than A Week
Risk Factors of Knee Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Injuries, Such As Sprains, Strains Or Ligament Tears
Treatment for Knee Pain
Self-Care of Knee Pain
- Ice Compression.
Investigations of Knee Pain
- Computerized Tomography (Ct) Scan