Information about Vaginismus
We Have to Know about the Vaginismus
- Vaginismus is an associate degree involuntary spasm of the muscles closes the epithelial duct. The spasms close the vagina
Could be dangerous, if the answer is YES for any one of the following questions
Causes of Vaginismus
- Past sexual trauma or abuse
- Psychological factors
- Local Infections like Candidiasis or Trichomoniasis
- A history of discomfort with sexual intercourse.
- Sometimes no cause can be found.
Do’s and Don’ts of Vaginismus
Signs & Symptoms of Vaginismus
- Vaginal penetration during sex is difficult or impossible.
- Vaginal pain is common throughout the sexual activity or associate degree tried girdle communicating.
Medical advice for Vaginismus
- If there is pain associated with intercourse or difficulties with successful vaginal penetration
Risk factors of Vaginismus
Treatment for Vaginismus
- Behavioral exercises
- Vaginal dilatation
- Treatment of the local infections
Self-care for Vaginismus
Investigations for Vaginismus
- Gynecological examination and investigations as needed